James Hayward - James D. Hayward Jr.,Esquire stole money from me!

Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania 105 comments

James D.Hayward Jr.,Esquire located in Wilkes Barre, PA accepted $1500.00 in payment from me and did not perform the promised legal work.

He refuses to return my case files, documents, and money. Do not trust James D. Hayward Jr.,Esquire as he will simply lie and misinform you. James D.

Hayward Jr.,Esquire is also under an ongoing Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board investigation.

Beware of Attorney Jim Hayward.

James Hayward is in the process of being disbarred.

Jimmy Hayward, esq may be the poorest excuse for an attorney I have ever seen.Don't let Hayward scr@w you.

Review about: Lawyer.

Comments

Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States #1206538

Jimmy will be coming out of the penalty box soon and will start the process of reviving his license to practice law. Lets all keep any eye out for Jimmy at the court house. Maybe he wants to refund us the money that he stole from his victims.

He did the same thing to me...took $1100 and did absolutely nothing.Consequently I lost my home my car and my job.

He made himself look like an ***.

He represented that woman in family court and won so you know he got a hefty payment....nice for a guy who drove a white Lexus.Meanwhile he lives while hard working people suffer.

Jim Hayward has been banned from the federal bankruptcy court for 5 years.I am still trying to recover from my encounter with that *** a year after first hiring him.

I nearly lost my home (and may yet) and car because of this fool.Stay far away from Jim Hayward.

Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #790422

Bumped into Jimmy Hayward. Not sure if his cologne was Jack Daniels or Jim Beam! No funds to pay the clients he $crewed but plenty for the drink!

Wilkes-Barre Township, Pennsylvania, United States #780399

Hayward lies to his clients and to himself! Jimmy the drunk took our money but did not file the papers. I hear Haywards wife is ready to :upset file for divorce due to the love affair he has with Jim Beam!

Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, United States #774372

The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.

Stephen King

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #768696

Hayward and his wife Christine got sued by the Wilkes Barre FCU for $8500.00. Hayward wants the money but doesn't want to work. Hayward should get a job as a bartender where he can do the two things he excels at - Drinking & Lying!

Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #737373

I don't even know how this guy got to practice law, it's a total mystery to me.He has no clue as to what the *** he is doing.

He left me and my family in such a bad state, it will take years for us to get back on our feet.If i could sue him i would, he is a discrace.and he loves to drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #726649

Shame on Atty.Hayward for thinking that people like you and me are backwards!

He relies heavily on us who unwittingly do his dirty work for him.

Without his swarms of useful idiots, Atty.Hayward would not have been able to conceal the fact that he is a thief.

Pottsville, Pennsylvania, United States #724026

James Hayward simply can not tell the truth.

Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States #687321

ATTENTION ALL WHOM HAVE PAID JAMES HAYWARD, ESQ. The link shown below will provide the necessary forms to have your funds refunded. It will not correct the mistakes made by the lying lawyer but may help a bit.

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #685589

I recently bumped into Jim at a social club for polish citizens in Plains. Jim sure likes the drink! He told me that he really wants to pay back his clients the money he stole from them. Stop by or call any time since Jim is usually home cleaning and making supper for the Wife. Jim sure likes the drink!

Jimmy Hayward

Home: (570)208-4696

Cell: (570)814-5415

Melissa Meade is a hero for uncovering him!

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #641782

Hayward remove your head from your As$ and figure out how you will repay the clients you stole from.Look your children in the eye and admit you are a liar, cheat, thief, and hard boozer.

Jimmy, thank God, your mother does not have to see what you have turned into. I understand why your Dad left you as a child.

You are a rotten apple with no hope.Your wife will most assuredly leave you as the others before her.

Thanks to Mr big, James Hayward, bullshitter of the century, my life has been ruined by this maniac.How in the *** did he ever get to be a lawyer is beyond me.

I have never seen anything like him in my life.You know what you did Jimmy, or are to to drunk to remember.

Key Largo, Florida, United States #589432

Hayward lies to his clients and to himself! Broke Back Jimmy took our money but did not file the papers. I hear Haywards wife is ready to :upset file for divorce due to the love affair he has with Jack Daniels!

Parts of what follows below were actually painful to write. However, because of the ongoing misinformation campaigns launched by Atty. James Hayward and his chargés d'affaires I feel it is my duty to write this. There are a number of reasons Atty. Hayward isn't telling us as to why he wants to violate values so important to our sense of community. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that we can divide his hypnopompic insights into three categories: mingy, dishonest, and mean-spirited. All of these things are related: priggism, Atty. Hayward's insults, and the general breakdown of our society. I'll even tell you how they're related. It's really very simple. In essence, Atty. Hayward used to maintain that Comstockism and fogyism are identical concepts. When he realized that no one was falling for that claptrap, he changed his tune to say that morally questionable yobbos have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. Atty. Hayward is obviously a sadistic liar, and shame on anyone who believes him.

There's only one true drama queen around here, and Atty. Hayward is the one wearing the crown. We must make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence if we are ever to lead the way to the future, not to the past. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must certainly pursue because it seems that no one else is telling you that most people's overall impression is that the evidence for this lies in the underlying assumptions behind Atty. Hayward's undertakings. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, Atty. Hayward maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around him. There's a word for that: libel.

If Atty. Hayward had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that we truly can't afford to let him shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. What I'm suggesting is that we stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. That's the key to expanding people's understanding of Atty. Hayward's impertinent endeavors, and it's the only way that most people will ever learn that to Atty. Hayward's mind, he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion. So that means that the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people, right? No, not right. The truth is that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which Atty. Hayward abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve ensuring that Atty. Hayward receives his just deserts. Success is getting the world to see that I never intend to offend anyone, Atty. Hayward included. Alas, the following statement may upset a few people: This is no laughing matter. Some people squirm a bit when they they read things like that, but such statements are the key to explaining why I recently stated that Atty. Hayward doesn't know everything. I had considered my comment to be fairly anodyne, but Atty. Hayward went into quite a swivet over it. I guess if he found that sort of comment offensive, he should really cover his ears when I state that every time he utters or writes a statement that supports miserabilism—even indirectly—it sends a message that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. I indubitably feel that we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because lying and cheating is second nature to him, but primarily because a bunch of the worst kinds of brash scalawags there are have recently been accused of censoring any incomplicitous hastily mounted campaigns. Atty. Hayward's fingerprints are all over that operation. Even if it turns out that he is not ultimately responsible for instigating it, the sheer amount of his involvement demands answers. For instance, why can't Atty. Hayward state the facts straightforwardly without their being exaggerated, aggrandized, altered, fiddled with, dressed up, falsified, and, in short, Atty. Hayward-ized? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that his favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". Atty. Hayward likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to develop mind-control technology. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that if I thought that Atty. Hayward's modes of thought had even a snowball's chance in *** of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that if Atty. Hayward got his way, he'd be able to represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. The depth of Atty. James Hayward's disdain for the public and the height of his hubris are evident in his attempts to lead us into an age of shoddiness—shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people.

Jim Hayward took the money but didn't do the work.

I recently bumped into Jim at a social club in Plains. Jim sure likes the drink! He told me that he really wants to pay back his clients the money he stole from them. Stop by or call any time since Jim is usually home cleaning and making supper for the Wife.

Jimmy Hayward

Home: (570)208-4696

Cell: (570)814-5415

james Hayward stole from me and my family. He promised that he would fight for us but simply took our money and did not file the papers. Find another lawyer.

Jim want to pay his clients back the money he stole from them. Call Jim because he wants to help people.

Work(570)829-2337

Home(570)208-4696

Cell(570)814-5415

My two brothers and I were raised by our mother after our father abandoned us. I grew up seeing the abuse my mother had to endure because of her gender and economic status. She worked three jobs just to make ends meet. I want to prevent others from experiencing what my mother had to experience.

I started working at the neighborhood grocery store, Leonard's Market - the Kielbasa King - "not the cheapest but the best" and worked other jobs during my youth trying to help my mother. I worked as many as four jobs at one time trying to raise my own family of 4 children.

I am a Navy veteran having served 4 years as an enlisted sailor working on Naval aircraft.

I worked for 14 years as a professional firefighter on the Wilkes-Barre Fire Department. After suffering a broken back while on duty, I went back to school and eventually received my Law License.

I drove back and forth to Widener University School of Law in the evening while working full time during the day.

I worked for 8 years in various administration positions for the City of Wilkes-Barre, including City Administrator. I have 4 adult children with 8 grandchildren and a 8 year old daughter.

I stole thousands of dollars from my clients and was suspended from the practice of law. I have not paid back the money I stole because I am a thief.

Where is Jim Hayward working. Who would trust the thief? Hayward can never be trusted!

The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Suspended Jimmy Hayward until 2016.

Now he can't hurt us any longer

Jimmy I want my money back. You took my money and never did the work.

Shame on Atty.Hayward for thinking that people like you and me are backwards!

He relies heavily on us who unwittingly do his dirty work for him.

Thanks to Jimmy I no longer have a home and my credit is in ruins. He never filed the papers for bankruptcy and didn't file papers to stop forclosure. Jimmy owes me big time.

Jimmy you really are for the people. I remember another man who was for the people – Bernie Madoff.

Report Jimmy to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board. Hayward’s mistakes have cost his poor clients loss of homes, cars and children. Hayward is incompetent and had to be disbarred to protect the unassuming fools who trusted this piece of trash. Collect your money from the thief.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Jim Hayward is sick and tired of the "Rich and Powerful" running everything and taking everything at the expense of the taxpayers.These "Rich and Powerful" feel entitled and are because the local politicians give them what is the local equivalent of corporate welfare.

I am here to spill the beans on anything and everything that I see or know! “James Hayward, Esq. disbarred

Maybe Jimmy Hayward should begin with his own version of corporate welfare.

Sleazy Jimmy takes money from clients and fails to do the work promised.Let us really spill the beans about Hayward the womanizer, drunk, thief, deadbeat dad, and all American liar.

Jimmy Hayward has a blog called Stop Corruption now.What a twisted paradox this is, Jimmy is the Corruption King of Wilkes Barre.

Hayward took thousands of dollars from me for legal representation and failed to do the work. Not that he did a poor or incomplete job. He simply took my money and did nothing in return. Now Jimmy wants to spend his time rambling about political concerns in The City of Wilkes Barre.

Incomplete credit card statement from the mayor’s office and reports to The Secret Service.Hayward you should be concerned about the PA Supreme Court Disciplinary Board and the additional 5 years you will have your law license suspended.

allnight

5 YEAR SUSPENSION imposed by The Federal Court is a good start.

Sleazy Jimmy Hayward who was recently disbarred from the practice of law needs two more years of employment from Wilkes Barre to earn a hefty pension. The scam artist “hurt his back” while working as an ambulance driver for Wilkes Barre. Jimmy “The Thief” Hayward milked the city and disability for a small fortune. Years later, he worked as The Wilkes Barre City Administrator in Mayor Tom McGroarty’s administration. Much like McGroarty, Hayward started out strong and fizzled out like a weak gas bubble after lunch at taco bell – A$$ Gas

Report Jimmy to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board. Hayward’s incompetence cost his poor clients loss of homes, cars, and children. Hayward is a fool and had to be disbarred to protect the unassuming fools who trusted this piece of trash. Collect your money from the thief.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Joe knows all about Haywards sleazy past!

1)Once accused of being caught cheating in law school (thus delaying awarded degree)

2)Caught cheating by multiple ex-wives (Is it up to 4 now?)

3)Thought I was the city hall gigolo as I was smooth with the ladies. Even some who were married and I was friends with their husbands. (class act) Maybe a right-to-know request on your travel habits and companions should be looked at.

4)Stabbed the guy in the back who gave me the Deputy Administrator position.

5)I then took his job, but please do not blame me for any poor decisions. As you can see above, I do not like accountability.

6)I can not name one positive thing done under my tenure.

7)I am currently disbarred but believe me when I say I will be a better administrator the next time.

8)I complain about the Mayor's help line, but my old clients had to slip notes under my door to reach me.

9)I never listened to the advice of the chief Finance Officer, thus making very poor financial decisions.

10)I now have a lot of time on my hands to try to muddy good people, some of the same people I used to work with at City Hall.

11)I am advising my hopeful future Mayor....OUCH!!!!

ALERT ALERT ALERT

I finally figured out why Jimmy “The Thief” Hayward wants Charlotte Raup to become the new mayor of Wilkes Barre.

Sleazy Jimmy Hayward who was recently disbarred from the practice of law needs two more years of employment from Wilkes Barre to earn a hefty pension. The scam artist “hurt his back” while working as an ambulance driver for Wilkes Barre. Jimmy “The Thief” Hayward milked the city and disability for a small fortune. Years later, he worked as The Wilkes Barre City Administrator in Mayor Tom McGroarty’s administration. Much like McGroarty, Hayward started out strong and fizzled out like a weak ***.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

I hope Charlotte Raup is not mixed up with Disbarred Lawyer Jimmy “the thief” Hayward.Charlotte has done such good work and has an impeccable reputation.

Hayward has no career or pay check since being suspended by The Pennsylvania Supreme Court for $crewing his clients.

Hayward would love to have his old job working as The Wilkes Barre City Administrator.Lets make sure that Jimmy “the thief” Hayward does not get his greedy hands on the city check book, he just can’t be trusted.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

If you have been robbed by Lying jimmy Hayward posing as a competent Attorney please speak up.

If you have seen the Court system deny adequate justice to a parent or child, please speak up.

If you have seen a CYS caseworker lie in Court in order to remove a child from their parents, please speak up.

If you have seen a Guardian Ad Litem make a recommendation to the Court without ever having a meaningful conversation with that child, please speak up.

If you have a client whose child is dependent and in some type of placement and is collecting social security, S.S.I., or some survivor pension, please speak up.

Hayward, stop pretending that you care. You are an out of work, disbarred, lying, fraud artist awaiting your next epic failure. You would be well served to consider a career as a dog *** farmer.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

While The facts are Hayward hurt Melissa Meade has a right to its opinion, anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that I find that execrable vermin are no different from the most paltry scroungers you'll ever see. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that The facts are Hayward hurt Melissa Meade is a consummate liar? In a broad-brush sense, I am offended by the way The facts are Hayward hurt Melissa Meade talks down to me. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that The facts are Hayward hurt Melissa Meade will retaliate by painting people of different races and cultures as blathering alien forces undermining the coherent national will.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

I stand by what I've written before, that Disbarred lawyer and actor Jimmy hayward has planted its admirers everywhere.You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on.

Not only does this subversive approach enhance Disbarred lawyer and actor Jimmy hayward's ability to overthrow the government and eliminate the money system, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that it contends that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to force us to bow down low before power-drunk schmoes.

Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from?One final point: Disbarred lawyer and actor Jimmy hayward's emissaries will leave us high and dry as they leach integrity and honor from our souls.

Once again, the ranting lunatic posts a whole bunch of rambling NOTHING!

Please stop wasting our time with your posts of nonsense. I feel I lost a couple IQ points just trying to stoop to your level.

Not once have you responded to anything anyone of us have posted in response. I really feel you need a mental health evaluation. You do not seem stable. Maybe you should think about taking a mental health vacation. Stop wasting all of our time you ***!

WE SUPPORT YOU JIM! DON"T LISTEN TO THIS ***! WE KNOW, AND YOU KNOW THE TRUTH! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ATTORNEY AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!

to WE SUPPORT YOU JIM! #597229

How long did this man fraud people!?!Why was he not reported?

Once Meade reported it, everyone seemed to come forward.You need a lot of evidence to just be disbarred so if this man is so great, he would not have been disbarred!

As you may have noticed, I routinely use some rather impolite words to convey what I think of James Hayward, Disbarrred Esq..But how would you describe an individual that is intent on convincing impressionable young people that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength?

If you can think of a better label for such an organization than "nettlesome, stultiloquent brownshirt" I'll consider using it in future letters. James Hayward, Disbarrred Esq. wants to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and sexist Chekism. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing?

Fascists and ***.

This moral issue will eventually be rendered academic by the fact that James Hayward, Disbarrred Esq.'s language is turgid and incomprehensible, but that's a story for another time. For now, I want to focus on the way that in a vain effort to exculpate itself, it has been proclaiming to the world that it has done no wrong. Rather, it was its dupes who have been passing off all sorts of unregenerate and obviously unsympathetic stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience". I suppose the next thing it'll have us believe is that it's renowned for its racial and cultural sensitivity.

Lastly, James Hayward, Disbarrred Esq.is determined to put as little thought as possible into solving the undeniable problems that our society is still facing with regard to immoralism.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Did Liar, Thief and Disbarred Fool Jim Hayward cancel his plans to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system because he had a change of heart, or is he continuing the same battle on another front?It would appear to be the latter.

He is afraid of change. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: He has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his band loyal to him. Liar, Thief and Disbarred Fool Jim Hayward's principal myth is that children should belong to the state. The truth is that Liar, Thief and Disbarred Fool Jim Hayward is a hypocrite who preaches morality and virtue while simultaneously ushering in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times.

How much more illumination does that fact need before Liar, Thief and Disbarred Fool Jim Hayward can grasp it? Assuming the answer is "a substantial amount", let me point out that I know some dysfunctional derelicts who actually believe that Liar, Thief and Disbarred Fool Jim Hayward has the mandate of Heaven to recruit and encourage young people to replace discourse and open dialogue with lecherous shenanigans and blatant ugliness, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. Incredible? Those same people have told me that pompous, imperious deviants should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers.

With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that he wonders why everyone hates him. Apparently, he never stopped to think that maybe it's because he once tried to engage in an endless round of finger pointing. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you definitely don't understand how Liar, Thief and Disbarred Fool Jim Hayward operates.

I hope, however, that you at least understand that my goal is to get him to realize that he must think that the world has no memory.Of course, if he insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed quiddler, that's his prerogative.

To the ranting lunatic,

It is so obvious that you are everything that everyone is saying you are.Your silence is deafening.

You should re-read the trash you have written on here about our hero and friend Jim Hayward.You sound so desperate and ridiculous.

Please we are dying to hear how you could possibly defend what you are preaching here.

You can post all the same minor infractions you want about Jim.We all see you are one of them, and I hope you get taken down as well.

The pathetic actions that have been made against Luzurne County's gurdian angel are so transparent.

This man in my families eyes is about as close you can come to a saint. The time, effort, and heart Jim has put in to exposing the *** that was locking up our juviniles without representation, kidnapping them away from their loves ones and then making money off of it we should all be so grateful that someone was willing to stand up for our children, and fight the monsters responsible for this. That is why your rants are so transparent. You must be someone who was cut off from the corrupt money trail, or a twisted member of the Orphans court klan who will crumble as well.

No one in the court system of Luzurne County can be trusted now because of people like you and the inmate formely known as Judge Civerella. Your posts are filled with nothing but ignorance and lies. How could you say the things you have about Jim after everything he has done for all of us? It is so obvious that the powers to be in that county are just trying to buy time from Jim bringing down yet another court house and more judges and *** bag county agencies.

My family moved to Luzurne County from Philadelphia thinking we were making the right move for our family and honestly we all agree that moving up there was the biggest mistake we could had ever made. We were so happy to move back to the city and away from the most corrupt county we have ever encountered. i don't think our family will ever fully recover from the damage it caused our family.

Mr.Hayward is the man brave enough to stand up and fight the evil that dwells within those court houses. So he missed a few deadlines in filing court papers? Sir, if you want to hang people for manipulating, and not following proper court proceedings then I have a whole organization that you can burn at the stake for continuing my little girl's court hearings until our appeals process was exhausted and was no longer able to fight for her anymore! You want to talk about losing thousands of dollars, how about losing a child due to the corruption of an entire county?

Your rants make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself for persecuting a man who is trying to do what is right. You don't seem capable of recognizing this through your madness. Keep in mind, Jesus was persecuted. You are a fallen angel and you need to repent.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward's projects. However, Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to such a degree that I cannot remain silent. The points I plan to make in this letter will sound tediously familiar to everyone who wants to lay the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. Nevertheless, if its thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward wouldn't consider it such a good idea to create widespread hysteria.

When it comes to Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward's campaigns of malice and malignity, I undeniably aver that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to condemn its criminal ineptitude. The sooner we do that the better because griping about Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward will not make it stop trying to pander to our worst fears. But even if it did, it would just find some other way to get people to vote against their own self-interests. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I think, there's a time to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. Or, to put it less poetically, if Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to analyze Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward's homilies in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion.

Once one begins thinking about free speech, about cankered perjurers who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own morbid beliefs, one realizes that Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward thinks that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. By writing this letter, I am honestly sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Disbarred Lawyer and Thief, Lying Jimmy Hayward will retaliate against me. It'll most likely try to force me to take the coward's path and do nothing to stop it from inspiring a recrudescence of insincere fatuity although another possibility is that it does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that conscienceless, slatternly wankers are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because if a modern Dante were to update the Divine Comedy, he would have to create a special circle in *** for longiloquent knuckle-draggers who pilfer the national treasure.

Dont let the creator of this complaint fool any of you.This person was fighting for his life, because Jim was going to bring him down, along with more Judges and the like.

Jim has fewer complaints and greivances then the majority of Attorneys I have used in the last 20yrs. So please save us the sob story of Jim Hayward is a rip-off or fraud. He was just after you, and the corruption you represent. The real SOB story here is what you scumbags in our court system have done to the families of Luzerne Cty.

And all to line your pockets, and increase the funding your pathetic county needs to make you happy. Jim Hayward is a good Lawyer, he just happened to step on some toes of powerful people, and now you dont like getting screwed back. The way you have been screwing families for years now. Soon your reign of terror will come to an end.

The people of this area support Jim Hayward. From a friend & client.

Stay strong Jim, we know your going to need the strength to get thru this fight against the machine.Free Cammi

This man is so filled with hate its turning into a disease.His Life without talking about Jim Hayward must be pittiful.

He says jim always takes money and doesnt file. You ***! This happened once, and it took you a while to dig that one up. You folks have been trying for over a year to stop Jim from EXPOSING you and your cronies from raping the families of luzerne county.

Thats what this is all about. Lets not get it twisted here. This has nothing to do with missing a filing date.

This is all about the work Jim has been doing to uncover the corruption in Luzerne Cty's Juvenile court system, and you found a way to stop him, by having him disbarred for such minor failures.Enjoy it while it lasts, cause you will be exposed You LOSER!!!!

When assessing James Haywards excuses, one need not resort to vicious name-calling or opprobrious epithets. One need only present the facts. The rest is focused exclusively on James Hayward, not because I harbor any ill will towards it but because there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent it has tried to fracture family unity. The other is whether or not it's unfortunate that James Hayward has no real morals. It is impossible to debate important topics with organizations that are so ethically handicapped. I overheard one of James Hayward’s associates say, "James Hayward likens himself to a spokesman for God." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to do something about the continuing make that the escalating effort on James Haywards part to continue public lying. Let us reflect on James Haywards status as a Lawyer. DISBARRED. DISBARRED and DISBARRED

James Hayward , Disbarred esq.

(570) 208-4696

Much like Bernie Madoff, Jimmy Hayward pretends to be a decent person. He smiles and shakes your hand while lying about working on your case. Jimmy prefers cash instead of checks and always misses filing deadlines which cost his unknowing clients their homes, savings and cars. Sue Jimmy and get your money back. Report Jimmy to The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board. DO NOT TRUST THE DISBARRED LAWYER.

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Jim, I want you to know that you are so appreciated.You were willing to take my case, in an attempt to help all the others as well.

My Daughter was stolen/ kidnapped by Luzerne Cty.Children & Youth, with the help of the court officers in the Orphans Crt of Luzerne Cty. Dont trust the Public Defenders, they will throw you under the bus for the courts to drive over you. My case was never heard by a judge,Master, or anyone in authority. Our case was continued so many times, once we got into the court room to argue the facts, and lack of supporting evidence by C&Y, it was too late.

They told us we exhausted our rights to an appeal.It is going on 3yrs now and we still cant get our child back. They didnt want to talk about the facts anymore. That wasnt their goal anymore. Now we had to follow this schedule they gave us for the multiple programs they require you to take.(Mntl.hlth,Anger Mgmnt,Parenting clss,and drug & alcohol).

We did all the programs, we followed their requests.It didnt matter, our daughter was worth too much to them. All of these programs receive funding for what we are sent there for. All these contractors are getting paid for this fake work. They have to some how produce their own work, (by stealing our childrn) in order to increase their funding, from what they got last year.Jim, you are loved, appreciated, and still desperately needed.

Please tell us how to continue this fight for our children, and you.J.M.

Let me start off by letting everyone know something about Jim Hayward.Jim Hayward is for the people of Luzerne County.

Dont let this SHOESCUM fool you. The *** who posted this is horified of Jim, and how Jim could expose him. Just as Civarella was exposed. It is people like Civarella, who are writing these things about Jim, in an attempt to stop him from exposing them for their criminal activities, against the people of Luzerne Cty.

These people are robbing us of our children,and ruining our families for money. Smarten up people! We are the ones who are allowing them to continue to get away with this stuff by ignoring what is happening. They are banking on the fact that the general public will never believe that our system would do this for money.

They will do it, they have been doing it (Civarella), and they will continue to do it until we find another Jim Hayward to get in their way. This man is a HERO, and should be commended for the work he has done, and for sacrificing his career to fight for what is right. He knew this was career suicide, but he was willing to fight for us. Thank You Jim, and we all want to help.

please reach out.

Dont let them do this!You can still assist us in stopping them.

If any of you have the slightest bit of sense,and understanding of what is going on here, you would know this man is being hunted by some very powerful people/scumbags(Judges,Lawyers,& worst of all C&Y Luz.Cty).Jim represents the poor & defenseless people that our system preys upon.

Jim knows its criminal what they are doing to our children, and he is trying to prove it,again. Thats why he got disbarred, because he is on the *** of really hurting some very powerful,& money hungry demons.Jim offered to handle my case, free of charge. He wasnt looking for another person to rip-off like the COWARD who started this site. The person who wrote this must be benefiting financially from what Jim was trying to put a stop to.

Just like he did with Civarella.

Jim, this is Joe, and I am here for you in any way I can, just tell us what we can do to help.This isnt going to go away, and none of us will forget what this system has done to our families.

Lawyers that properly represent their clients do not get disbarred by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.Lawyers that accept thousands of dollars, lie about properly filing deadlines, and cost their clients additional lost revenue get disbarred like Hayward.

I am sure Bernie Madoffs clients once liked him also. Your support is probably genuine but a bit naive.

Hayward will not be practicing until 2017 based upon the cases against him still under review by The Pennsylvania Supreme Court.In short Jimmy really $crewed up his career due to negligence and greed.

CYS is the ones behind the suspension, and Hayward is fighting it, the client got her money back and another lawyer to defend her. Hayward was getting children back home, and away from the corrupt CYS and they wanted to stop him, so they can continue to keep sucking up federal money for illegal adoptions and kidnapping of innocent children, do your homework folks... The spammer above is probably from CYS.

Jimmy Hayward is no longer a practicing attorney. DO NOT give him your money. If he stuck you he can be found watching Oprah at home.

(570) 208-4696

Recent events leave me no choice.Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Atty.

James Hayward.

If he had two brain cells to rub together, he'd realize that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about his canards.It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that the central paradox of his prevarications, the twist that makes his fulminations so irresistible to what I call self-righteous lunkheads, is that these people truly believe that the world can be happy only when his junta is given full rein.

Sleazy Jimmy Hayward will be suspended through 2016.

James Hayward, ESQ Disbarred

(570) 208-4696

Make sure you stop by Jim’s new office to get your money back since Hayward has finally been disbarred for his sleazy dealings. Cash for Kids vs. Cash for Krap representation. Oh Jimmy your just like Civarella.

Lance - lawyers that properly represent their clients do not get disbarred by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.Lawyers that accept thousands of dollars, lie about properly filing deadlines, and cost their clients additional lost revenue get disbarred like Hayward.

It seems to me that the person that keeps posting the " Hayward stole money from me" and " Hayward is a crook" type things is the same person using different post names.He probably is the same *** who started this thing on pissed consumer.

Jim knows about this I told him a while ago. Maybe Jim would'nt be in trouble now if his clients actually payed him.Most lawyers charge around $500-$1000 for a fee. He charges $200, I beleive $110 of that is to file,whats he left with? He has Office rent, mortgage, car payments also,Poor guy was probably afraid to charge people and look where it got him.

Its you unaprecciative people who don't understand the cost of business. Can't run a business being nice to people. And when he gets his license back, I'll still go to him. Exellent person!!!.

They crusified Jesus for doing good also.Man hasn't changed yet for the better.

Jimmy Hayward is no longer a practicing attorney. DO NOT give him your money. If he stuck you he can be found watching cartoons st home.

(570) 208-4696

Stop by and see the crook since he does not work any longer. He was finally disbarred for stealing clients hard-earned money.

(570) 208-4696

Stop by and see the crook since he doesn't work any longer. He was finally disbarred for stealing clients hard earned money.

C&Y of Luzerne County removed my children based on false claims, and kept them for 6mnths.The first few encounters with C&Y were always the same, coercion and threats of never seeing my children again unless I admitted to acts that I had not committed, and demands that I sign papers to legalize the kidnapping of my children by their caseworker.

Jim took my case and my entire family consider him a hero. If it wasnt for him, Id be one more sad story with hateful people misunderstanding that there was NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE REMOVAL OF MY CHILDREN!

Say what you want about parents and lawyers, what C&Y does to families is ILLEGAL and AGAINST THE US CONSTITUTION!

If you plan on being judgmental, then at least research and see where the corruption is.Nepotism and Narcissism are the prevailing themes in all news related to Luzerne County these days.

January 21

Attorney’s license suspended over mishandling of case

By Terrie Morgan-Besecker tmorgan@timesleader.com

Law & Order Reporter

WILKES-BARRE – A city attorney who acknowledged he mishandled a bankruptcy case has had his law license suspended for one year and a day by the state Supreme Court.

The court on Thursday issued the disciplinary action against attorney James D. Hayward based on a recommendation issued in October by the court’s disciplinary board.

The action stems from Hayward’s representation of Melissa Meade in a 2008 bankruptcy case.

According to disciplinary board documents, Hayward took money from Meade to represent her, but then failed to file proper paperwork, leading to the dismissal of her bankruptcy case.

A committee made up of attorneys who heard the original complaint against Hayward has recommended a one-year probation for Hayward.

The disciplinary board, not bound by the recommendation, said it did not believe the sanction adequately addressed the seriousness of his conduct.

Hayward gained public attention in June, when he held a press conference to announce he was going to file a federal lawsuit against Luzerne County Children and Youth Services, alleging the agency violated the constitutional rights of parents whose children were in its custody.

Hayward said he planned to file the lawsuit that month, but had not done so as of Thursday.

It was not clear Thursday what impact his suspension will have on the proposed suit.

Hayward did not return a phone message or e-mail message seeking comment.

#207668

Soon to be disbarred attorney Jimmy Hayward is on the run. He is hiding from the law. Jimmy your mom must be so sad!

#203024

DB NO. DATE DESCRIPTION EFFECTIVE

123 DB 2009 09/27/2010

REQUEST FOR SUPREME COURT ACTION

ENCLOSING BOARD REPORT

DB NO. DATE DESCRIPTION EFFECTIVE

#200512

A bankruptcy Judge approved an agreement between The U.S. Trustee and attorney James Hayward that bars him from taking on new cases for five years.Hayward must undergo treatment and counseling to address his incompetence!

Times Leader- October 01, 2010

engle13f
#192136

Attorney James D.Hayward Jr.

accused of mishandling cases agreed to a five-year ban on accepting new cases in federal bankruptcy court.

A hearing is set for next week to approve the conditions to be imposed on attorney James D.Hayward Jr.

I heard James Hayward is no longer a lawyer since he stole so much money from his clients. There is absolutely no reason to give this individual your money, as he will squander it away. Jimmy has so many people looking for him because he lies and gives them false hope. If Hayward will not return your phone calls, you may find him at his other office. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS PIECE OF HUMAN WASTE!

(570) 208-4696

I have FAITH in James D.Hayward,Jr., Esquire.

I have FAITH in GOD and I have FAITH that the RIGHT will prevail. Attorney Hawyard has been under great pressures, and has been in ill health. His heart is in the RIGHT place. He helps the poor and the violated, whether they can pay him or not.

I know, because he's been helping us with our legal situations. I BELIEVE IN HIM.-THE AG'S OFFICE WON'T HELP YOU. JIM IS ONE PERSON (WITH INTEGRITY) AGAINST THE SYSTEM AND GIANT "MACHINE" COMPANIES THAT HAVE SEVERAL LAWYERS FIGHTING ONE. GIVE HIM A BREAK.

HE'S ONLY HUMAN!!GOD BLESS YOU JIM, WE'RE IN YOUR CORNER

(570) 208-4696

Should Attorney Hayward owe you money or have lied about your case, here is his contact information & mailing address.

:( :cry

DO NOT GIVE JIMMY HAYWARD MONEY. HE IS A THIEF AND A LIAR

Jimmy Hayward will be sued by Luzerne County Children & Youth. There was never a quid pro quo however

Hayward promised the suit, which had not yet filed as of late Wednesday afternoon. July 14 2010, would be a wide-ranging indictment of the agency that would rival the egregiousness of the allegations in the “kids for cash” lawsuits relating to former judge Mark Ciavarella’s incarceration of juveniles.

Oh Jimmy, He like the easy money but really doesn’t want to work.

Jimmy took my money but refused to file the papers. He promised to help and charged me but never did the job. Don't get screwed by Jimmy Hayward he is a crook.

Attorney Hayward is going to be disbarred.Simply look at the PA Disciplinary Board Web-Site & Type in HAYWARD.

You parents may require a lawyer but Jimmy (the thief) Hayward will only violate you and screw up the case.Ask around and you will quickly discover Hayward is a liar & a cheat!

(570) 208-4696

Do not trust this *** with your money.

James D.

Hayward Jr.,Esquire located in Wilkes Barre, PA will take your money but won't properly handle your case. Be very careful. Look at the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board web-site.

Look under look up an attorney and type in Hayward.WOW is this guy a *** bag!

PETITION FOR DISCIPLINE

05/04/2010 HEARING COMMITTEE REPORT FILED

PUBLIC CENSURE WITH PROBATION

Looks Like Jimmy is in trouble with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board.

I wish I looked here before giving Attorney Haywood my money. He promised us that he could help with our financial troubles. We just lost our home because Hayward didn't file the correct papers on time.

Jimmy Hayward will gladly take your money and make a lot of promises.He is a very good salesman and will make you feel very safe.........Then all of the sudden you just lost your house because of another one of his mistakes!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!Jimmy is a screw-up

(07/19/2010). 09:30 AM, DISTRICT III

32 DB 2010 05/12/2010

PETITION REFERRED TO HEARING COMMITTEE

BARRETT, NEUBAUM, CASALE

CHILDREN AND YOUTH ISSUES.If you feel you have been abused by Luzerne County Children and Youth call or email today!!!

Yes, you may need legal assistance but DO NOT CALL THIS LAWYER!!

He will only take your money.You have been warned.

Hayward will be disbarred soon. Can he still practice while on probation?? NO

Jimmy why don't you just run for State Representative?That job would be perfect for you.

A nice paycheck and very little work.

Oh wait a minute.......You already tried that but nobody voted for you.HA HA HA....Everyone is laughing at you Jimmy.

JAMES HAYWARD, ESQ WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT WILL NOT PERFORM THE PROMISED WORK. EXCUSES ARE AS FOLLOWS: SORE SHOULDER, PERSONAL ILLNESS, FAMILY ILLNESS, BABYSITTING TROUBLES, SICK MOTHER, DECEASED MOTHER, HEMROIDS, LIME DISEASE, PMS, LOST FULL-TIME JOB, LAUNDRY NEEDS TO BE FOLDED.....AND I JUST WANT THE MONEY BUT WHO NEEDS THE WORK!!

As of 05/04/2010 Hayward is on PUBLIC CENSURE WITH PROBATION imposed by The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board. This only happens to total screw-up's. Look at the web site and you will be shocked!

I worked with Jimmy when he was a driver for the Wilkes Barre city ambulance.He was lazy then and apparently hasn't changed much.

My buddy trusted Hayward with his divorce and he did it all wrong.

It cost him a bundle to correct Jimmys mistakes.Too bad but he just doesn't have the work ethic required to be a respected attorney.

Lance029

I happened upon this website by accident while looking up Jim's site.Come on you people, don't be calling him those horrible names.

That really isn't mature. He is a great guy and you probably thought that after you first met him right? But all of a sudden if he makes a mistake or couldn't get something done on time, he is no good right? Things don't happen "overnight" in any business.

His mother died in Feb., he just had surgery and he is overloaded with work. My fathers bankruptcy took quite a while, and his lawyer wasn't even busy. My father had to leave court and drive all the way home for his SS card because his lawyer forgot to tell him to bring it, but my dad didn't scorn him over it. Maybe Jim accepts to much work, maybe he is so nice and doesn't want to turn anyone away who needs help.

Did anyone get him a get well card for being in the hospital? Things can be worked out and I know legal stuff is frustrating for the consumer, but calling him names isn't going to solve anything. He wouldn't ruin his reputation that he worked hard to build all those years.

I am sticking with him no matter what, because I like what he believes in when it comes to the corporate pigs and scam artists in this country that are shafting the innocent consumer.Have some faith in the man.

I hope the police arrest Jimmy Hayward for impersonating an honest Lawyer. He really stuck me.

As a consumer, complaints against attorneys can be made by filing it in writing.Complaint forms are available on-line if desired.

There is no cost to file the complaint and the consumer does not have to be represented in order to file.

All complaints are received and investigated by the Office of the Disciplinary Counsel.Disciplinary Board Of Pennsylvania

Your mom must be so disappointed! Not to mention your family.

Jimmy will be disbarred soon. I hope he doesn't harm anyone else while pretending to be a lawyer. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY.

Wow!Jim haywood really gave me the wood.

He started a bankruptcy proceeding for me and never finished it.I nearly had to move to a shelter.I almost lost my house thanks to this ***

Attorney ID: 93618